Benchmarking Working Europe 2019
Benchmarking Working Europe, the annual stock-take of European economic, labour market and social affairs is published today by the European Trade Union Institute. This year’s report calls for action to stimulate investment, as well as reforms to fiscal rules to allow policy to play a more active role in stabilising economies and securing sustainable growth. Above all, inequality and insecurity must be tackled through reversing deregulation and reviving collective bargaining. Benchmarking also flags up the longer term challenges of the four ‘megatrends’ of climate and demographic change, digitalisation and globalisation. Published annually since 2001, Benchmarking Working Europe puts worker’s concerns firmly at the centre of its analysis and policy proposals. The four chapters analyse the areas of economic growth, labour market changes, wage developments and worker’s participation.
|Year of publication||Mar, 2019|
|Publisher||European Trade Union Institute (ETUI), Brussels|
|Website / Document||Visit|
Nieuwsbrief week 14 - 2019
- Benchmarking Working Europe 2019, 2019. ETUI.
- Job security matters: A systematic review and meta-analysis of the relationship between job security and work attitudes, 2019. H. Hur.
- Inequalities in employment rates among older men and women in Canada, Denmark, Sweden and the UK, 2019. A. McAllister, L. Bentley, H. Brønnum-Hansen, N.K. Jensen, L. Nylen, I. Andersen, Q. Liao, T. Bodin, C. Mustard, B. Burström.
- Becoming a ‘Labour Migrant’: Immigration Regulations as a Frame of Reference for Migrant Employment, 2019. J. Könönen.
- Statistical profiling in public employment services, 2019. OECD.
- Uitstroom uit flexbanen. Invloed van persoonlijke factoren, werkkenmerken en contracttype, 2019. R. Goldbach, A. van Drongelen, H. van de Ven, K. Putnik, I. Eekhout, S. van den Bossche, A. Goudswaard.
- De arbeidsmarkt in 2019, 2019. UWV.
- Arbeidsmarkttransities van immigranten in België, 2018. D. Lens, J. Oslejová.
- Stromen Oost-Europese arbeidsmigranten vaker de WW in dan Nederlandse werknemers? 2019. UWV.
- De platformeconomie en het ondernemingsrecht: time for change? 2019. B. Kemp, A.S. Renshof.