Labour Force Statistics 2018
This annual edition of Labour Force Statistics provides detailed statistics on labour force, employment and unemployment, broken down by gender, as well as unemployment duration, employment status, employment by sector of activity and part-time employment. It also contains participation and unemployment rates by gender and detailed age groups as well as comparative tables for the main components of the labour force. Data are available for each OECD member country and for OECD-Total, Euro area and European Union. The time series presented in the publication cover 10 years for most countries. It also provides information on the sources and definitions used by member countries in the compilation of those statistics.
|Year of publication||Oct, 2018|
|Publisher||Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Paris|
|Website / Document||Visit|
- Workers without Borders: Posted Work and Precarity in the EU, 2018. I. Wagner.
- The rise of online labour markets: freelancing and gig working via internet platforms, 2018. V. Lehdonvirta.
- A multichannel typology of temporary employment careers in the Netherlands: Identifying traps and stepping stones in terms of employment and income security, 2019. L.M.S. Mattijssen, D. Pavlopoulos.
- Labour Market Participation and Atypical Employment over the Life Cycle: A Cohort Analysis for Germany, 2018. R. Bachmann, R. Felder, M. Tamm.
- Digital work in the transport sector: in search of the employer, 2018. A. Loffredo, M. Tufo.
- Arbeidsparticipatie, 2018. CBS.
- Monitor Arbeidsmarkt oktober 2018, 2018. Ministerie van SZW.
- Platformwerk ontwricht ons arbeidsbestel, 2018. G. Evers, F. Pot.
- Schulden & Werk Deelrapport I: Bijstandsgerechtigden met schulden, 2018. R. Oomkens, M. Linssen, C. Akkermans, P. Vroonhof, R. van Geuns, P. de Klaver, T. Geijsen, M. Tom.
- Wanneer moet passende arbeid worden geaccepteerd met het oog op art. 24 WW? 2018. S.E.M. Meijer.