Social Protection Committee annual report 2018
The report highlights that the social situation in the EU continues to benefit from the economic recovery and the reform efforts made by Member States in recent years. Of particular note is the continued improvement in the labour market situation, with significant reductions in unemployment, while deprivation and social exclusion are also declining. Nevertheless, the recovery has so far had a rather mixed and sometimes limited impact on the other social indicators, and Europe remains far from reaching the Europe 2020 poverty and social exclusion target. Several trends of concern are still apparent, including the still widening depth of poverty risk in many Member States, the rising trend in in-work poverty risk in several countries, and the still increasing risk of poverty for people in (quasi-)jobless households.
|Year of publication||Nov, 2018|
|Publisher||European Commission, Brussels|
|Website / Document||Visit|
- The influence of independent contractors on organizational effectiveness: A review, 2019. C. Flinchbaugh, M. Zare, C. Chadwick, P. Li, S. Essman.
- Trade union strategies against precarious work: Common trends and sectoral divergence in the EU, 2019. M.J. Keune, M. Pedaci.
- 2018 Annual Report on Intra-EU Labour Mobility, 2019. E. Fries-Tersch, T. Tugran, A. Markowska, M. Jones.
- Labour market regulations, changes in working life and the importance of apprenticeship training: A long-term and comparative view on youth transition from school to work, 2019. J. Olofsson, A. Panican.
- Work in Transition: Labour Market Life Expectancy and Years Spent in Precarious Employment in Spain 1986–2016, 2019. M. Lozano, E. Rentería.
- Meer flexwerkers krijgen vast contract. Instroom en doorstroom van flexwerkers in 2009-2019, 2019. UWV.
- Overstappen op de arbeidsmarkt. Een onderzoek naar Van Werk Naar Werk-beleid en -trajecten, 2019. I. Borghouts-van de Pas, M. Bosmans, J. Verschoor, T. Wilthagen.
- Schoolverlaters in crisistijd: Gevolgen voor leren en de vroege loopbaan, 2019. B. Belfi, J. Allen, P. van Eldert, A. de Grip, A. Künn-Nelen, T. Peeters, D. Poulissen.
- Werk en mantelzorg, 2019. A. de Boer, I. Plaisier, M. de Klerk.
- Arbobalans 2018, 2019. TNO, CBS, RIVM, NCB.